We are only as good as our team!
Centercourt Sports is constantly seeking passionate sports professionals interested in pursuing a career in youth sports. Are you dedicated to improving and inspiring young athletes of all skills and ages on a daily basis? Please inquire about available positions by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Centercourt Strength & Conditioning Coaches
Centercourt Sports seeking part-time Strength and Conditioning coach for Morristown, Chatham and Gillette locations.
Hours will be 10-20 hours a week Monday through Friday or Saturday. Working with athletes ranging from 5-18 years of age.
Athletic background in soccer, girls lacrosse, boys lacrosse, field hockey or tennis a plus. No minimum in experience. National certification or college degree in exercise related field.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Qualified and interested individuals should contact us at email@example.com.
DIRECTOR OF SOCCER - LAWRENCE
Oversees and coordinates the administrative and growth of all soccer operation at our Lawrence facility.
The Director of Soccer - Lawrence is a key team member of the Centercourt Team Sports division. The candidate will be responsible for sales, management, and operations of all soccer leagues, camps, clinics, team, private instruction, tournaments etc. In addition, will be asked to assist in the hiring and training of all soccer coaching staff as well as being on field whenever possible.
- Oversee all aspects of Soccer operations at the Lawrence facility
- Develop, sell and operate leagues, camps, clinics, and tournaments
- Work with fellow Centercourt Soccer Directors to create a core educational curriculum for all soccer programs, camps and clinics
- Implement an established training method and education for all Centercourt soccer coaches under the Centercourt soccer brand
- Implement and direct all aspects of an established Centercourt soccer club program
- Assist in the hiring of qualified Centercourt soccer coaches and administrative staff
- On-field coaching and management during programs, camps, clinics, leagues and tournaments
- At least 6+ years of coaching experience at a high level
- At least 3-4+ years of leadership/managerial experience
- B license or above
- Computer literate - Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Email important
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced/ever changing organization
- Desire to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Overall passion for sports
- Weekend hours and extended weekly hours during peak tournament, camp, club and programs seasons.
- Role may require lifting, moving pushing, pulling, equipment and boxes
- Should be able to handle outdoor temperatures for reasonable periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Background check upon offer acceptance
- First Aid and CPR certification upon offer acceptance
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Qualified and interested individuals should send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Laurie Reeder at firstname.lastname@example.org.