Centercourt FC is now a fully ingrained part of the The New York Red Bulls Youth Programs family.
The partnership provides our players with an enhanced, professionally structured development training program and pathway led by Red Bulls coaches who will be fully dedicated to Centercourt. Team practices, small group training and games will continue to be held at Centercourt facilities in Gillette and Morristown. The New York Red Bulls Player Development Pyramid connects Tier 7: Development Programs through Tier 1: The First Team, elevating our existing soccer program offerings and providing new training opportunities to current and new players. The Pre-Academy and Academy are integral parts of this process.
David Jervis, Senior Director of The New York Red Bulls Youth Programs and Academy Business Operations: “Centercourt has established an impressive range of quality sports programing, combining the expertise of the Red Bulls player development system with the resources and world class facilities of Centercourt Club and Sports, will offer players in the region with a top class training environment and for the most talented players a pathway into the Red Bulls Pre-Academy and Academy structure”.
The New York Red Bulls philosophy matches our own approach to teaching and coaching youth sports: To create a fun, challenging environment utilizing best in class facilities and coaches.
A complete club-development program will be implemented providing technical services throughout all age groups, daily program oversight and long-term strategic leadership. Benefits will include:
Key elements of how our Red Bulls partnership will provide our athletes:
- Year-round professional training environment, combining Centercourt Club and Sports operational and facility expertise with the Red Bulls youth development expertise
- Centercourt with its 750,000 sq ft of field space across eight facilities in NJ, where we train over 15,000 young athletes each year across numerous sports, is among the largest sports companies in the Northeast.
- Centercourt's ownership of all of its best in class facilities is a unique advantage to being able to provide consistent year-round programming.
- Teams will continue to compete in high level regional competitions and tournaments along with special invitations to Red Bulls only club events
- The Red Bulls Club program provides Centercourt FC with a comprehensive holistic training program
- A complete club-development program will be implemented providing technical services throughout all age groups, daily program oversight, and long-term strategic leadership
- As part of the Red Bulls player development pathway, Centercourt FC players will also be exposed to the Red Bulls RDS and Pre-Academy programs. This exposure will open up an opportunity for the most talented players to progress directly onto Red Bulls RDS and Pre-Academy Teams.
If you would like more information on the Red Bulls Development Pathway, the Regional Development School, the Pre-Academy Teams, and more, visit their website at https://www.newyorkredbulls.com/youth.
Bringing the best in class offerings to our athletes through our respective methodologies supported by top-level coaching.
Program Features and Benefits
- Management Team
- Dedicated and highly experienced youth soccer management team is on hand to support, manage, and offer expert advice with the Centercourt leadership team
- Full time Red Bulls coaches and a Club Coordinator will be dedicated to management of the program
- This experienced support network ensures every element of the partnership is managed effectively and efficiently.
- Player Pathway: Centercourt FC teams will be part of the Red Bulls player development pathway offering a direct connection to the professional MLS pathway.
- RDS Program Access Advanced Level Training (RDS)
- All players will have the opportunity to be scouted and recommended for the nationally recognized Red Bulls Regional Development School program
- The RDS program provides supplemental training and showcase team opportunities
- Red Bulls Curriculum
- All players will progress through the Red Bulls youth curriculum known as the REDPrint The Red Print
- The Red Bulls youth curriculum has a proven track record of developing players such as Tyler Adams and numerous other players that have signed professionally or graduated to play college soccer
- Co-branded Uniforms
- All Centercourt FC uniforms will also carry the Red Bulls Youth Badge to represent a connection to a professional team
- Adidas will be our uniform partner commencing with the 2020/2021 club season
- Complimentary Game Tickets
- Each season players will receive a complimentary ticket to watch a match at Red Bull Arena
- Centercourt will have access to additional game tickets and will coordinate several outings to games throughout the season
- Partner Wall at Red Bull Arena
- Centercourt FC’s logo will be on display at Red Bull Arena
- Parent Education Webinars
- At the start of each season a live parent webinar will be hosted so that parents and players can hear more information about the Red Bulls program and curriculum
For all interested new players, please click on the link below to be added to our ID Session list so that we can keep you posted on when these will be held. ID sessions will take the place of traditional tryouts this year.
For those who would like to learn more, we will be hosting regular webinars. Please email Matt Rizutto with any questions.